This post may contain affiliate links which means we may get a commission if you make a purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
NutriBullet is not your ordinary blender, although it may appear like one. It’s quite small at only 13 inches tall, and yet it has all the necessary components of an excellent extractor.
NutriBullet comes with blades that can extract juice from fruits and vegetables with minimum waste. It can crack and pulverize various ingredients including nuts, seeds and even ice and frozen fruits. For your daily supply of healthy and nutritious drink, a NutriBullet would be a wise investment.
If you’re looking for trustworthy NutriBullet reviews then you’ve come to the right place. Here we will take a good long look at this product to find out our Nutribullet Reviews if it’s worth your money.
The Good Things about NutriBullet
|NutriBullet keeps the fiber intact.||A traditional juicer doesn’t get to extract much of the fiber because it sticks to the pulp. A NutriBullet squeezes out all the fiber from the pulp; therefore, you get all the necessary nutrients in your smoothie.|
|It is easy to handle.||
Operating a NutriBullet is not complicated. Just drop the chopped ingredients into the cup, add a little water and turn on the machine. It doesn’t take much effort to have a delicious smoothie so it is also a time-saver.
Moreover, operating your NutriBullet is mess-free. You need not worry about juice or pulp spills.
|It is all-around.||Aside from smoothies, it can also make sauces, soups, dips, dressings, and a lot more. It has a milling blade that can make rice and wheat flour. You can do online research for more nutritious and healthy NutriBullet recipes.|
|It is easy to clean.||You can either hand-wash or put the cups and lids in the dishwasher for easy cleaning. But take note that blades should be hand-washed only.|
|It is reasonably priced.||It is affordable yet versatile and durable. NutriBullet does not limit its capacity to just extracting or blending. It has other functions and can last longer than you expect.|
These are just some of the many benefits of owning a NutriBullet. Such a brand can truly be of great help to a lot of consumers especially those who would like to use it to improve their diets.
The Bad Things about NutriBullet
|NutriBullet cups are not plastic-free.||
NutriBullet may be phthalate- and BPA-free, but its cups are still plastic. Needless to say, it is a downside that customers should be careful of.
To prevent chemicals from getting into your smoothies, see to it that you don’t put them into the plastic cups. You may also want to buy a different blender with a glass pitcher.
|The warranty is not too long.||
Just like in buying any other product, you may want to opt for the one with a longer warranty. However, if compared to the warranty offered by Vitamix, NutriBullet’s warranty is far shorter.
The former offers up seven years while the latter only offers one year. NutriBullet may be the cheaper version; but if a warranty is among a customer’s top priorities, he or she might go for the more expensive item.
The truth is you can find downsides in any product in the market. But the good thing about NutriBullet is that its advantages outweigh the disadvantages; and that the latter may be tolerable or easy to deal with.
Should You Buy a NutriBullet?
Buying a NutriBullet blender is not nearly as big an investment as buying a large Vitamix machine; yet, you want to make sure spending that hard-earned money on this new trendy “superfood nutrition extractor” is really worth it, and for those who are not familiar with the NutriBullet system, the term “superfood nutrition extractor” was coined by the company manufacturing this blender to highlight the powerful food-pulverizing and food-liquefying properties of the NutriBullet.
What to Look for Before Buying NutriBullet?
Before buying a NutriBullet item, make sure to examine different factors that might affect your overall user experience. Here are the things you should know or look for before making a purchase:
- Primary needs. As you know, NutriBullet is similar to but different from a traditional blender. NutriBullet does not have variable speed controls; therefore, it lacks flexibility. For this, it is not advisable to use it when making cocktails. But take note that the convenience it offers makes it best for making smoothies fast. It is best for consumers who would like to try smoothies as a substitute for meals for weight-loss purposes. It also benefits people with various conditions including cancer patients who turned to liquid meals due to the difficulty of inducing solid food.
- Price. Would you rather buy a NutriBullet or a high-end juicer? The former’s price is more or less one-third of the latter. If you aim to extract juice from fruits and vegetables, NutriBullet is the better choice not just because of its lower price but also because of the quality of its work. As you know, juicers are not that efficient in doing the job; but with a NutriBullet, there will be no waste.
Before purchasing the item, make sure you know everything it comes with. Do your research to know what to expect. Then, check your expectations against the actual product’s features. These are just some of the important considerations to take when purchasing a NutriBullet. Feel free to educate yourself on more important facts to make sure you’re making the right decision.
Which is best NutriBullet to buy? – Best NutriBullet Reviews
- With 900 watts of power, the Pro is faster and stronger than the original, but just as simple to use. Load it up with dense whole foods like nuts, seeds, hard fruits, and kale, then push, twist and blend your way to a healthier lifestyle.
- Optimized 900-watt motor and refined nutrient extraction blades blend The toughest whole foods into nutritious shakes, smoothies, and nut butters.
- Included: (1) 900W motor base, (1) Extractor blade, (2) 32 oz. Cup, (2) to-go lid, (2) lip ring, (2) lip ring with handle and recipe book
- Powerful stainless steel Extractor blades use Cyclonic action to break down tough ingredients. High-performance, BPA-free plastic cups are long lasting and Durable.
- Hassle-free cleaning - simply twist off the blade, rinse with soap and water, and put the cups in the top rack of the dishwasher. This item comes with a 1 year Limited.
Alternatives Worth Attention
- Auto IQ technology optimizes ninja: Pro extractor blades and power to deliver powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction
- Powerful nutrient and vitamin extraction provides great tasting, nutritious beverages
- 1000 watt motor has the power to crush through whole fruits, vegetables and ice in seconds
- Nutri Ninja pro extractor blades rotate at high speed to liquefy ingredients into smooth nutrient juices, smoothies and purees. Use a damp cloth to wipe the motor base clean. Never submerge the motor base in water
- Includes: (1) small 18 ounce Nutri Ninja cup, (1) regular 24 ounce Nutri Ninja cup, (2) sip & seal lids, (1) pro extractor blades, instruction book, getting started guide with product tips and recipes
- Auto IQ technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required
- Xl 72 ounce total crushing blender pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies
- Nutri Ninja Pro extractor blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice and seeds for maximum nutrient & vitamin extraction
- Small, regular, and jumbo multi serve nutri ninja cups with sip & seal lids for nutrient rich super juices on the go
- 1200 watts/2 hp of professional performance power
You have just learned the basic facts about NutriBullet. Certainly, its products may be the best ones for you depending on your preference and needs. And based on the reviews above, we can say that the Ninja Professional Blender has the edge over the other products.
While all products work great, the Ninja Professional Blender has a good combination of good quality, strength, great size and capacity, safety, and convenience. It may not have a lot of features, but it has enough ones to cater the needs of its users.
Last update on 2020-11-26 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API