This post may contain affiliate links which means we may get a commission if you make a purchase through these links at no additional cost to you.
Reverse Osmosis is one of the most cost-effective, natural, and easy way to produce pure and clean drinking water without the high cost. This water treatment system only allows pure water to pass through the filter and then is stored in a special tank while removing salts, pesticides, and other contaminants.
All the impurities are then flushed out of the system. Reverse osmosis has been around for many years and it is very popular for many manufacturing companies for purifying and desalinating seawater. Large companies such as Coca Cola and Pepsi use this system to provide drinking water to their employees.
They are protecting their employees from any water contamination disease outbreak not only to keep them productive all day but to eliminate company losses.
Here Are Some of the Reasons Why You Should Get a Reverse Osmosis System
- When you have your own reverse osmosis system you can be sure that the water you use for cooking and drinking are 100% clean.
- Reverse osmosis is a very good asset or investment. You do not need to buy bottled water every time you want to have pure drinking water.
- If you have your own water treatment system you do not have to worry about water contamination every time there are floods and other catastrophes.
- Sickness and contagious diseases are easily spread via drinking water. You are not sure if the water supply tank in your area is well maintained or if there are any contaminants present inside the water pipes.
- If you have your own reverse osmosis system, you can be sure that your drinking water is 100% safe and free of anything except healthy minerals.
- You do not have to boil water to kill harmful bacteria and wait for it to cool down before preparing the formula milk for a child because the byproduct is already pure and free of contaminants. You will not only save a lot of money, you can also be free from the headache and make your life easier.
- If you own a water softener a reverse osmosis system will remove the salt content inside the water and that’s why it is recommended for people suffering from heart and kidney-related diseases.
- It removes all harmful elements in the water like mercury, lead, and animal waste while retaining the healthy level of the mineral content of water like calcium and magnesium.
- Reverse osmosis system purifies water without changing its taste and nutritional value.
- This water treatment system will make your kettle and coffee maker free of scale, thus increasing their lifespan and making them more effective.
Not only do humans need safe and pure drinking water. Pets like cats and dogs need them too. Drinking unclean and chemically polluted water is very bad for their health as well as yours. Keeping yourself and family members safe should always be a top priority. Reverse osmosis doesn’t cost that much so owning one should be essential if you care about the well-being of your family and pets.
Best Reverse Osmosis System Reviews
With so many different RO systems on the market today it can be hard to find the right one for your home. I will show you some of the top-rated reverse osmosis system reviews on the market today to make your decision process even easier.
iSpring 75GPD 5-Stage Reverse Osmosis
- This system is certified to NSF/ANSI 58. High Capacity Reverse Osmosis water filtration for safer, healthier water. This under sink mounted water filter and water softener removes up to 99% of over 1, 000 contaminants, including lead (removes up to 98% of lead), chlorine, fluoride, arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium, and more.
- Experience clean, safe, good-tasting water every time you turn on the faucet. Enjoy crystal clear ice cubes, fresher tea and coffee, better tasting foods, healthier baby formula – even better than most bottled water.
- Easy, do-it-yourself installation, typically in a couple of hours with industry-leading help just a phone call away. Fits under a standard kitchen sink, with all parts included and clear, well-organized instructions and videos. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock - no threading pipes needed.
- Premium quality components ensure highest reliability and low maintenance for many years to come. Clear see-through 1st stage housing makes filter inspection a snap.
- Features beautiful European-designed brushed nickel all-metal faucet and clear see-through 1st stage housing. Backed by a 1-year Manufacturer with lifetime support from Atlanta, GA USA.
This R.O. system uses a 5-stage filtration process that removes impurities such as dirt, rust, and silt as well as reducing chlorine taste and odor. The best part is it pushes water through an NSF certified R.O. membrane, which is the same technology used for bottled water. Also included is a luxury faucet with a $30 retail value.
iSpring 75GPD 6-Stage Reverse Osmosis Alkaline Mineral Water Filter
- Certified to NSF/ANSI 58, 6-Stage Alkaline Remineralization Layered Filtration: Exclusively designed to restore the natural alkalinity and mineral balance of water; this reliable and ultra-safe Reverse Osmosis (RO) water filtration system converts your water into clean, pure and healthy drinking water by removing up to 99% of over 1, 000 harmful contaminants like chlorine, fluoride, lead (removes up to 98%), arsenic, asbestos, calcium, sodium and more.
- BENEFITS: The iSpring RCC7AK water softener includes an additional sixth stage - an Alkaline Remineralization filter which restores healthy minerals and produces a balanced alkalinity, which gives your water a more natural taste than regular 5 stage RO water filter; the RO membrane removes not only harmful pollutants but also a few helpful minerals. As a result, a standard 5 stage RO system produces slightly acidic water with a pH of 7. 0 or below
- FEATURES: Beautiful European-Style kitchen faucet. Transparent 1st stage housing for easy visual inspection. Three extra long life pre-filters to remove large contaminants and protect RO membrane. Ultra fine (RO) filter to remove contaminants down to 0. 0001 microns; fine GAC filter to provide final polishing to the purified water and (AK) filter to finally restore just the right proportion of healthy minerals and a natural alkaline balance. The end result is great-tasting bottled-water quality
- EASY DO IT YOURSELF INSTALLATION: The water purifier is designed for do-it-yourself installation and all necessary parts for installation are included, backed by clear, well-organized written instructions, instructional videos, and access to iSpring unparalleled technical support. The entire alkaline water filter fits nicely under a standard kitchen sink. For leak-free installation, simply push tubing ½ inch deep into quick-fitting connectors and lock; no threading pipes needed
- 100% SATISFIED CUSTOMERS: RCC7AK from America’s favorite brand of under sink water filter is the No. 1 rated reverse osmosis systems in the USA backed by iSpring extended manufacturer upon registration and lifetime personalized support from GA, USA, combined with premium quality components, this water filter is to deliver endless bottled quality drinking water right in your home for many years to come, eliminating plastic bottles
This system from iSpring utilizes a RO alkaline filter to produce perfectly PH-balanced alkaline water. The minerals calcium, magnesium, sodium, and potassium ions are kept in the water since they are good for your health, while all the impurities are removed.
Tap Master TMAFC Artesian Full Contact Reverse Osmosis
- A better RO system | Home Master Artesian Full Contact’s innovative design solves most common problems associated with cannister and tankless RO systems
- Mineral Water on Tap | Patented remineralization system adds calcium and magnesium twice during the purification process for reduced storage tank degradation and great tasting, highly pure Mineral Water on Tap
- Highly pure water 7-stages of filtration, purification and enhancement remove up to 99% of Chlorine & Chloramines, chemicals, lead, heavy metals, fluoride, microplastics, TDS, and thousands more. BPA and Lead free. 5 Year Limited Warranty
- NSF Certified Components meets or exceeds NSF standards for material safety and performance. NSF listed company. Made in USA
- Faster Flow Rate Included Fast Flo RO Kit has larger fittings and tubing provide twice the flow of traditional RO systems
This system removes 98% of chemicals, heavy metals, sediment, and other contaminants that are in your water while restoring health minerals such as calcium and magnesium. This unit has a long-lasting filter that lasts up to 2,500 gallons or 1 year before having to be changed. Also included is a Fast Flow RO Kit that can double the water coming from your faucet.
Watts Premier 531418 EZ RO4 Reverse Osmosis
- 4 Stage 50 gallon per day RO system
- Fast filter change out with valve in head engineering and quick twist filter replacement
- Compact design and size makes it a great choice for use in homes, cottages, recreational properties, and RVs
- Long reach chrome air gap faucet
- Easy to install
This unit features a 4 stage RO system that can filter around 50 gallons per day. Its compact design makes it the perfect choice for people in trailers, cottages, and RVs. The installation of this system is very easy and also includes a long-reach chrome faucet.
Installing a reverse osmosis system is a great choice for anyone who wants clean, pure water in their household. With all the impurities in the water today its almost a must-have in anyone’s home.
Hopefully, by reading our reverse osmosis system reviews you have a better idea of the different models out there and can find the perfect fit for your home.
Last update on 2021-04-18 / Affiliate links / Images from Amazon Product Advertising API